Tuesday 29 January 2013

Ooooh - it's still here!

Two years ago I was just starting an exciting new role - I was enthusiastic and gung-ho.
I said at the time I didn't expect to keep the blog up for long, but I thought it would be more than 6 posts.
You can tell from the dates of the posts how quickly I became disillusioned with the job, when the enthusiasm began to feed as I realised exactly what I'd walked into...

Anyway, less than year later I'd left the company to go do something completely different - and since then I've been kinda busy!

Anyway - I've been feeling the need to blog again. Sometimes Twitter and Facebook updates are just too short for what I want to say. On top of that, most of what I want to post is more personal-diary and not really of interest to anyone else :-)

So I've changed the strap-line (a bit) and I doubt I'll be talking much about the Software Development Life-Cycle or Agile processes... At the very least I'm planning to keep track of the video games I play this year... :-)

Update: I've now get a short review of all the games I've finished recently. These are really just for me so don't expect great writing or incisive criticism :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment