Monday 3 December 2012

Skyrim

Well... I guess I liked it. I mean, I played it for (at least) 120 hours so I must have liked it, right?

I didn't like the way it kind of forced you to take on all the evil missions as well as the good ones. Role-playing went out of the window quite quickly and it was just a game.

There were certainly some great moments, but there did seem like an awful lot of random-quest type filler. I mean hours and hours of it. I suppose completely open-world games just don't suit me - I like a bit more focus and direction, a more carefully paced story and, frankly, something a bit shorter!

Now I come to think of it, the actual combat was pretty weak too...

Obviously this is far too late to be a useful review for anyone - if you're going to play it, you already have. But then, I'm just writing these posts for me, not anyone else - I'd have to write much better articles if that was the intent :-D

So yeah. I liked it. Good game. Glad I played it. Glad it's finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment