Sunday 23 January 2011

First Post

Well. A first post titled "first post". That's original!
Last time I had a blog was back in the days when you had to provide your own hosting and upload all the files with FTP - and I spent more time pratting about with learning about CSS, JavaScript and cookies than I did writing content.

Many things have changed since then - I'm writing this using a wifi connection on a touchscreen phone - but my ability to write amusing and informative content probably isn't one of them.

So I don't really expect to keep this up for long; but many times recently I've found myself wanting to comment on things that are too geeky for facebook or too complex for twitter's 140 characters. Maybe I'll write them here and maybe I won't...

(And in case you're wondering about the title, my name is an anagram of "Damn Fathomless Prattler" and I like the nod to incomprehensibility and lack of depth!)

No comments:

Post a Comment